“App for Facebook and messenger”, there are many apps for Facebook and messenger. What these apps do is to help you access your Facebook account from your device without a web browser. App for Facebook and messenger are numerous in numbers. The truth is that there are only four apps for Facebook and messenger that I have tested. These are the apps that I would be opening your eyes to in this article. I would also be showing you just how you can download these apps and make use of them.
Apps for Facebook
There are just two Facebook app I know of and it also depends on your device. Other people can also create their own app for Facebook if they decide to. The most popular known Facebook apps are “Facebook” itself and the “Facebook lite”. The Facebook lite app is available on a wide range of devices ranging from Java, android cupcake, android donut, android éclair, android froyo, android gingerbread, android honeycomb, Android Ice Cream Sandwich, Android jelly bean, Android KitKat, android lollipop, android marshmallow, android nougat, android oreo, to android pie. The Facebook lite application is even available on Symbian devices too.
Apps for Messenger
As you all know, Facebook and messenger are almost the same. This is because the messenger deals on the messaging and story aspect of Facebook. It is more like Instagram but without a news feed. These apps all serve their different purposes. For instance, whenever you are messaged, messenger sends you notification but Facebook does not. The two messaging apps I have tested for android are the Facebook instant messenger and the Facebook messenger lite. The Facebook Messenger app can be used on a wider range of devices, unlike the Facebook instant messenger. The Facebook instant messenger only supports devices that the android version is higher than 4.4.1.
Getting a Facebook account
Getting a Facebook account is totally free and is compulsory if you want to successfully use any of the apps for Facebook and messenger. To open a Facebook account,
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to Facebook.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
How to Download Facebook Apps for Messenger
Any of these apps can be downloaded from the Google play store. To download any of these apps;
- Open the Google play store that is already pre-installed on your device. If you don’t find it, you could download it and install it.
- Use the search bar to search for the Facebook app for apk you want to install. It could be the Facebook messenger lite, or the Facebook lite, or the Facebook app, or the Facebook instant messenger.
- After searching, click the app to open the app page.
- On the app page, click on “Install”.
Wait for the app to be completely downloaded and it would be automatically installed.