Is there an apple pay cash back program? If you want to find out the answer to this question, then you need to continue reading this article and make sure you adhere to every piece of information. Apple pay is one of the best contactless payment software systems we have today. Now the question here is this, is there cash back for apple pay?
Apple Pay Cash Back
For a better understanding of this article, you will first need to get a better understanding of what the term ‘cash back’ is. If you know what the term cashback is then you will know what apple [pay cashback is all about. On the other hand, if you don’t know what cashback is all about and how it works, then you will have a glitch getting to understand this article. Fortunately for you, before I go further in this article I will begin by telling you what the term cashback is all about.
How would you feel, when you are paid for using your credit card for shopping? This is what this is all about. Cashback is a form of benefit that refunds a cardholder a percentage, relatively small of the total amount spent on purchases. This means that you get to be paid a certain amount every time you use your card in purchasing items.
You can get cash backs with apple when you use your apple card in shopping for items in any of the apple platforms, via apple pay or across stores both online and offline.
How Does Apple Pay Cash Back Works
You already know what cashback is and also what apple pay cashback is. All cash backs with your apple card are deposited into your apple cash card. At the end of every day, you will get a deposit accounting for transactions that took place or posted since the last deposit. With apple card cashback, you will get
- Three (3) % discount or cashback on things you buy from apple whether you buy from the apple store, iTunes, the app store or apple.com.
- 2% discount every time you buy items using apple pay.
- 1% back on items you purchase across stores, websites or apps that don’t accept apple pay.
These are the rates on apple pay | card cashback.
How to View Per-Transactions Rewards for Apple Card Cashback
To view these transactions,
- Open the wallet app.
- Select your apple card.
- Under the latest transactions list tab, you will see the percentage cashback earned.
- Select a specific transaction.
- You will see a +$ sign beneath the transaction total indicating the total apple card cashback credited.
How to View Your Apple Cash Card and Withdraw
To do this;
- Open the wallet app on your device.
- Tap on the apple cash card.
- Under the latest transactions tab, you will see daily cash deposits.
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Tap transfer to the bank.
That’s all on how you can withdraw your apple card cashback.