Have you ever wanted to Change Facebook Business Page Name? If your answer is yes then, you should continue reading this article. There are lots of things you will know about the Facebook business page and why you should have one if you want to boost your business. Do you know a Facebook page allows you to get more customers or traffic in your business? Well, not everyone actually does. That is why it is good to have a Facebook business page.
Change Facebook Business Page Name
For those of us who think that the name of your Facebook page is not good enough or attractive enough, then you should change it. Changing it is what most users find hard or difficult to do. Today I will be showing you how to create a Facebook new Page and also how you change your Facebook Page name. The Facebook Page can be used for business or for just personal use.
Facebook Business Page
The Facebook page is a free public profile you can create for your business, brand or product. It is similar to your personal Facebook account, but it is used to promote businesses or products by posting status updates, links, comments or photos and videos, announcements and also events.
There are lots of things that the Facebook page helps you to do when it comes to promoting your business to the next level. Facebook is one of the most popular and also the biggest social media network, which has over a billion users. With this over a billion users can get the chance to know about your business, isn’t it amazing?
If you want to use a Facebook Page to boost your business, then you must have a Facebook page. Here are the steps for you to follow when you want to create a Facebook page:
- Access the internet and go to facebook.com.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the “Create” link at the top of your screen.
- Also, then select “page”.
- To be specific, you must select a page category you would like.
- After the selection, you will now fill in the name of your page.
- Also, you will fill in your address.
- Make sure you put the URL of your website.
- Then add photos to your page.
- Add a description of the page and make sure it is short.
- Your username must be created, then all the necessary details.
- Tap on the “Create page”.
These are the steps above you must follow when you want to create a Facebook Page. But you must be a Facebook user to create a Facebook business page which is very necessary.
Facebook Account Creation
To create a Facebook account is not difficult at all, but I will like to detail every help you need right here in this article to prevent confusion and also visiting other sites. If you want a new Facebook account then read below:
- Go to the Facebook website, facebook.com.
- Now, you have to click the “sign up” or “create a new account”.
- Once you have done that, just fill in the details on the page displayed.
- When you are done filling all your details correctly then click on the “sign up” button below.
- After that then you must have to verify your account to be able to access it.
- To confirm your account, you must use the confirmation digits.
- When you have typed in the confirmation digits, click “confirm”.
- Then also click “Continue”.
Once all these steps are followed then you have successfully created a new Facebook account.
Facebook How to Login
Accessing a Facebook account that has already been created is very easy. But there are always questions for everything which includes how to login on Facebook. So many users may find it hard to access their Facebook account. Or maybe they have forgotten how to access it. Now that will not be a problem, just follow the steps below:
- Visit facebook.com.
- Then type in your details.
- After that, you must click “login” or “sign in” to access your account.
How to Change Facebook Business Page Name
To change your Facebook business page or personal page name, you will have to follow some steps. For more information to know how to change a page name, then you should read below:
- First login to your Facebook account.
- After that make sure you access your page or business page.
- Click the “About” on the left side of your page.
- Also then click “Edit” next to your page’s name.
- Now enter a new page name of your choice and then click “Continue”.
- Make sure to review your request and then click “Request Change”.
Then your page’s name will be changed, but you must know that if you don’t see how to change a page name on Facebook then you are not one of the admins on the page.