Facebook is a social media that you can use to chat with different people around the world, family, and friends. In addition to it, you get to chat with as many people just as you want to. Facebook allows you to send messages, videos, photos, and also get updates continually. You need to keep your Facebook account secured by using a strong password for your account. If you want to, we would b giving you steps on how to change the password anytime you want to.
Change Password on Facebook
I noticed that not everyone knows how to change their password on Facebook. With this been said, I want you to know that changing your Facebook password regularly is one of the easiest ways to secure your Facebook account. There are a whole lot of things that you should do to secure your Facebook account but changing your password has a vital role to play. Later in this article, I would be showing you the steps on how to change your Facebook password.
Change Facebook Password Facebook – How to Change your Facebook Password
If you have an account and you feel you need to change your Facebook password, then this section is for you. All you have to do is follow the steps below to change your Facebook password;
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Navigate to the settings page.
- From the settings page, click on “security and login”.
- Under the login tab, click on “edit” beside “change password”.
- A new form would be displayed to you, enter your current password on the first text field. On the second and last text field, enter your desired password.
When you are through, click on “Save Changes”.
How to Change Your Password If you Don’t Know the Current Password
Follow the steps below if you don’t know your current password and you want to change your password.
- Go to the settings page of your Facebook account.
- Under the settings page, click the “security and login” tab.
- Click on “change password”.
- Click on the forgotten password option
- Note that you would be asked for your email or your mobile number so they can send you a code.
The code would be used to confirm that you are the owner of the account. After entering the code, you can now enter your desired password.