Have you heard of the Chrome App Store before? What does it do? How can you make use of it?
All of these are what we are going to be talking about today in this post. So to find out more please do read on to the end of it.
Chrome App Store is all about the Chrome Web Store. It allows people who make use of the chrome browser to get access to various sets of apps while on their browser.
It serves as an extension to chrome users. Read on to find out more about the Chrome App Store.
Chrome App Store
Chrome App Store allows you to install any app of your choice from the Google Chrome Web Store. This is an inbuilt feature that is part of the Chrome Web Store.
With it, you have the ability to keep track of the apps that you installed. You also have the ability to remove any app once you no feel the need for it.
There are lots of apps that are available on the Chrome App store that you add to your chrome for free or even buy if the need be. Once the app is supported by your phone or Windows then it can be installed.
Discover lots of great apps extensions from the world of the Chrome App Store. You can also get access to the world of games, themes, and a host of other things via the Chrome Web Store.
How to Install an App on Chrome App Store
Are you interested in installing some of your favorite apps via this Chrome App Store or Chrome Web Store? If yes, then the steps below will guide you through the process of doing that.
- The first thing to do is to locate the Chrome Web Store.
- Now on the home screen of this web store search for the app you want by using the search bar on the left side.
- Once the app displays click on it to begin the installation process.
- After clicking on the app it will take you to a place where you are to click on “Add to Chrome”.
- If it is a paid app you will have to click on “Buy”.
- Another page will pop up asking you to “Add Extension”. Click on it and you are done with the installation process.
That is how you can install an app and add to as an extension from the Chrome Web Store.
Remove App from Chrome App Store
Removing an app is the same thing as uninstalling it from your Chrome App Store or Web Store. It takes very little process and very little time also. Follow the steps below to do just that.
- Once again go back to the Chrome Web Store.
- On the screen of the web, store click on the “Settings Icon” at the upper right corner. This will bring a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu click on “My Extension and Apps”. This will present you with a list of all apps that you have installed.
- On each side of an installed app, you will find the “Remove from Chrome” option. Click on it to remove the app.
- After clicking on the “Remove from Chrome” a message will appear asking you if you won’t remove the app. Click “Remove” and it will be removed automatically.
There you have it. Adding and removing apps from your Chrome App store has never been made easier.