If you just need to know the steps on how to Delete Facebook Account, then you have just arrived at the ultimate destination, as you will get details to help you out. We all know Facebook is a fun social media platform filled with amazing features, connection, marketing, news, entertainment, and more. And with this, they have been able to attract billions of users from all over the world. Just like it pains them so much to see you go, they have also made it possible for you to delete your account if you no longer wish to make use of it. But how do you get to do this? Let’s find out in this article.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
Now, you should know that there are two steps involving this process. It is either you deactivate the account or delete the account. What is the difference between these two? Deactivating an account is temporal while deleting an account is permanent. The last article pertaining to this talked about deactivating an account temporarily. And in this article, you will find out the steps to help you Delete Facebook Account permanently.
As you get to read on, as you will get to know how you can delete an account of your choice. However, you must have access to the account that you wish to delete. That’s how it works.
How to Delete Facebook Account on Phone
You may be wondering how you can get to engage in this process, right? We all know that social platforms do have a way of taking all your time. However, this happens to some people. Whether you are tired of the screen notifications, tired of spending the whole day on your phone or just do not feel you should be using the app anymore, it may be time for you to finally delete the account forever.
Deleting this account may seem so simple to do but really hurts, right? With this, you should know you can delete this account through the Facebook app on your phone or Facebook website through the website.
Delete Facebook Account from App
To delete this account right from the Facebook app, follow the steps below.
- On your phone, launch the Facebook app
- Click on the “Menu” icon, which is the three horizontal lines or dots at the top of the page
- Scroll through to click on “Settings”
- Navigate to the Facebook information section and tap on “Account Ownership and Control”
- Tap on “Deactivation and Deletion”
- Select the “Delete Account” option and Continue
- Provide the password to the account and Continue
- Confirm the process
Following the steps above, you can be able to delete this account. However, it will take a period of time before the process will be fully confirmed. During this period, if you ever change your mind, you can go cancel the process.
How to Delete Facebook 2019
In this part of this article, you will get to know how you can delete this account using the Facebook website.
- Visit the Facebook website on facebook.com and log into your account
- Click on the small arrow facing downwards, which is at the top of the page
- Click on “Settings”
- Tap on “Your Facebook Information”
- Select “Deactivation and Deletion”
- Next, you have to click on “Delete Account”
- “Continue to Account Deletion”
- Confirm the process
This will help you confirm the process to delete the account of your choice.