The Facebook carousel ads are one of the most useful and effective ads that you can use to attracts more people to click your ads on Facebook. If you want to make your website, market or business store grow faster. In case you don’t know the carousel ads are very good for you to use when it comes to the marketing of products or business online. Today I am going to take you through how you can create Facebook carousel ads and also discs with you the ad sizes and specs. So to grab full information about this carousel ad you will have to read this article to the end. That will bring us to what the Facebook carousel ad is.
The Facebook carousel ad is an interactive and immersive ad format which enables you to display up to 10 images or videos on “cards” within a single ad. the carousel format or ad is very effective not because they encourage prospects to interacts with your ad, but also because they allow you to create more room for your products or portions of your brand story. To make sure that you make use of this Facebook carousel ad, you must have an account on Facebook, because the feature is only available to Facebook users only. So if you don’t have a Facebook account, don’t hesitate to create one, but if you need help with that then read further.
How to Create an Account on Facebook
Here are the steps for you to follow when you want to create a Facebook account;
- Just easily open your internet or opera mini.
- Then use it to visit the Facebook site, facebook.com.
- After that, once the Facebook site has opened, click the ‘create new account” or “sign up” button.
- Now just make sure you fill in your names, email or phone number, password, your gender, also your date of birth.
- When done, hit the sign up button below.
- Ok, now you will receive confirmation digits through a text sent by Facebook.
- The text will be sent to either your email address or phone number.
- Just enter or type in the digits in the confirmation box on the Facebook page.
- After that click the “continue” button.
Then you have finally created your Facebook account.
Now after you have created your account on Facebook, you must know the ad specs and sizes of the carousel ad.
The Ad Spec and Image Size of Carousel Ad
Here are the ad specs and image sizes;
- The image/Thumbnail size: 1,080 x 1,080 pixels.
- Also your image/Video aspect ratio: 1:1 (square).
- Your text should be125 characters.
- The headline must not exceed 40 characters.
- The link description also should be 20 characters.
- Then the number of cards is 2-10.
- The image file size is 30MB max.
- Your video file size should be 4GB max.
- Lastly, your video length must beUp to 240 minutes.
These are the ad specs and image sizes of the carousel ad.
How to Create a Carousel Ad
Here are the directions;
- Now access or login your Facebook account.
- Next step, click or tap on “create” at the top of the page.
- The third step, select the ad option.
- When you have done that, choose or select your objective.
- Also then make sure that you select your audience.
- Also, decide or select where to run your ad.
- Also then set your budget.
- Now simply select canvas image format as the format you want to use.
- Then make sure the image size and pixels are ok
- And also make sure the image ratio and text are in order.
- Make sure your headline is also in order and your link description.
- Now you can place your order.
- When you are done measure and manage your ad.
This is how to create a canvas ad on Facebook.