Do you know about the Facebook Gameroom app? Facebook Gameroom is an app that was developed by the Facebook team to involve Facebook account owners in gaming. You should get into the Facebook Gameroom to join in the gaming conquest with other worldwide Facebook users. If you are not already in the Facebook Gameroom center, then you are missing out on the fun. The games are made available to both PC and mobile device users via the Facebook web page or the mobile app. You should read more on this article to know the details about the Facebook Gameroom and other features on the Gameroom.
Facebook Gameroom is an app built for games. FB Gameroom is a faster, better gaming experience. The app can be downloaded only on the PC on the Facebook platform. Facebook worldwide account owners can now play each other on different games found on the Facebook Gameroom. There are categories of games you can get from the Gameroom section. These categories are action, simulation, casual, board, race, etc. Users can activate and download the app now on their PC to begin the fun game quests.
Categories of Games on the FB Gameroom
The Games on the Facebook Gameroom app are shared for easy access among categories. Here are the categories of games on the Facebook Gameroom app:
- Action games.
- Bingo games.
- Board games.
- Building games.
- Card games.
- Card battle games.
- Casino games.
- Casual games.
- Match 3 games.
- Poker and table games.
- Puzzle games.
- Role-playing games.
- Running games.
- Simulation games.
- Slots games.
- Sports games.
- Strategy games.
- Trivia and word games.
You can easily access games from the categories listed on the Gameroom app.
Best 20 Games On The Facebook Gameroom
Here is the list of 10 best games that you can play on the Facebook Gameroom. They include:
- Words With Friends.
- Jackpot Poker.
- Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- Jumpy Jumpy.
- Ludo Club.
- Chop Chop.
- PES Pro Evolution Soccer 2020.
- Word Sauce: Word Connect Puzzle.
- Texas HoldEm Poker.
- Cooking Adventure.
There are more fun games you can also get from the Gameroom app once you have downloaded the app.
Facebook Sign Up
To download the Gameroom app from the Facebook page, you are to have a Facebook account. Here is how you can sign up for a Facebook account:
- Go to the Facebook web page facebook.com on your PC web browser.
- Locate create an account section or click on sign up.
- Fill in the required information include first name, surname, gender, date of birth, new password, and either a mail or number.
- Click on sign up.
- A code will be sent to your mail or number. You should input the mail on the verification page.
- Proceed to the account sign up.
Your account will be created and you will be redirected to your Facebook profile page. You can edit other details of yourself on this page such as location, job, relationship status, hometown, school, etc.
How To Download FB Gameroom
After you have gotten a Facebook account, you can get to download the Gameroom on your PC. The steps to downloading the app include:
- Open your PC web browser.
- Go to the Facebook web page facebook.com.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Go to the menu section (it may have been displayed on the left section of the Facebook page).
- Click on “See More”.
- Then click on “Games”.
- Locate and click on Download Gameroom from the top header section.
- Proceed to click on install and select our download location.
Now the Gameroom will be downloaded, and after a while installed on your PC home page.
How To Play Games On FB Gameroom
It is easy to access and play games on Facebook. Here is how you can play games on the Facebook Gameroom:
- Launch the Gameroom app on your PC.
- You can search for the game directly on the Facebook Games search bar. Or you can click on games from their categories.
- Click on the game icon.
- Then click on Play Now.
The game will be downloaded and saved on your Downloaded Games section on the FB Gameroom. Now you can begin to play your selected game with different players online.