As a Facebook user, following the terms and conditions laid down by Facebook is very important. If you violate Facebook rules or privacy policies, your punishment would be Facebook jail. To be clear, you would not be going to real jail, but when you violate the policies, you get restricted from accessing some features on your Facebook account and they include:
- Posting on timelines
- Sharing certain information
- Viewing profiles
- And gaining access to certain people.
Facebook hates it when their user goes against their policies because it affects both the platform and the users on the platform. Facebook always makes sure that their user’s interest is protected and because of that, they make sure to punish violators. But, before punishing them, Facebook warns the violator, and if they ignore the Facebook warning, they receive Facebook Jail.
Facebook Jail Rules
To avoid Facebook jail, you need to follow the terms and conditions you agreed to when using creating your Facebook accounts. Below I will be giving you some things to avoid in other to not get jailed. This is especially for digital marketers who are making use of Facebook to promote their business. They include:
- Provide quality intervals among post so that your post will not look like an abuse
- Avoid posting contents that does not align with Facebook policies
- Input your correct details in your profile so that Facebook will not identify you as a scammer.
- When you publish Facebook content, they should be fresh
- Avoid scams and withdraw from distributing spams
How to Get Out of Facebook Jail
Facebook jail is not a permanent situation, and you also get to defend yourself if you feel you were jailed wrongly. If you post a discriminating content, you could go to Facebook jail for weeks or if you are lucky just a few days. If you get jailed and you have no idea why it happened, or if your restriction period is becoming too long, you can visit Facebook help center for solution. If you lay down you problem to Facebook, they would look into it and provide a solution.