Facebook is a way of connecting with friends and family around the globe. The Facebook messenger app makes this more fun. With just this app on your device, you can easily message anyone around the globe. This app is unique and quite different from the Facebook official app and this article is all about the Facebook messenger logout procedures. There are some special features on this app you would personally love.
Facebook Messenger Logout
The Facebook Messenger Logout feature is one of the many features you are going to love. This feature can help keep your Facebook account safe and secure at any time. How is this some might wonder. Well with the Facebook messenger logout feature, you can easily log out of your account at any time just in case you feel insecure.
Using the Facebook messenger app requires you to sign up for an account on the platform. Whether you are using an iOS device or an android device, the Facebook messenger app is always available for you to download and use. One major advantage of using this app is the instant sending and receiving of messages. What’s more, is that you can use this app to make both voice and video calls to any user at any time. However, you must be warned as this will call for regular data charges.
Facebook Messenger Download
Downloading the messenger app is simply fast and free. If you have an active source of data connection you can do this on almost any device. However, in this section of my article, we will be discussing how to download the messenger app on android and iOS devices.
- Turn on your android device and launch the Google play store. This play store is your device default app store.
- Locate and tap on the search bar of the device play store and enter “Messenger” into the search field.
- Hit the search button and wait for your search results. From your search result, locate the app developed by “Facebook Inc.” and tap on it. This app should be at the top of your search result or near the top.
- Tap on the install button on the app download page and you might be asked to accept the terms and conditions of using the app. if you are OK with the terms and conditions of using the app, hit the accept button and the app download process should begin immediately. After a few minutes, the app should be successfully downloaded and installed on your android device if you have enough space including a data bundle.
- Get your iOS device connected to the internet and launch the apple app store on it. The apple app store is the default app store for iOS devices.
- Tap on the search bar at the top of the app store and enter “Messenger” into the search field.
- Hit the search bar and wait for your search result. From your search result, tap on the app developed by “Facebook Inc.” and you should be taken to the app download page.
- Tap the “Install” button and the app download process should begin. However, you might be asked to enter your Apple ID before you download the app. it all depends on the settings of your device.
That is all you need to do to successfully download and install the messenger app on your android or iOS device. You should be aware that this will call for regular data charges.
Facebook Messenger Logout Procedures
The steps below will guide you in successfully logging out of your account on the messenger app.
- Launch the installed Facebook messenger app on your device.
- Locate by the top left side of the screen your profile picture and tap on it this is usually the menu icon.
- Tap on account settings from the menu.
- From the new webpage, tap on “Security and Login”.
- From the section, “WHERE YOU’RE LOGGED IN” tap on the three horizontal dot icon on the name of your device.
- Tap logout from the pop-up and that is it.
Above is how you can easily log out of your Facebook account on Facebook messenger.