Facebook Recover Code – Facebook Recovery Account – How to Recover Facebook Account – Facebook is a social media platform that is used for a lot of purposes, from making friends to chatting then posting updates on news feeds or on status updates, these can be seen as primary uses of Facebook. Facebook can also be used for a lot more, like looking for a date or hookups in the world we live in today thanks to the internet.
However, Facebook is a well-populated social media platform can be used as a platform to reach out to a large number of people at once, Facebook can also be used to make money through sales on Facebook. You can do a lot more with Facebook if you lost access to your Facebook account, either it was hacked or you were temporarily disabled, you can regain access to your Facebook account with Facebook recover.
The only time you can use Facebook recover to gain access to your Facebook account again is when your account is temporarily disabled and not permanently disabled, if your account is permanently disabled then there is nothing you can do about it than to open a new account, in this article, we are going to show you how you recover your Facebook account.
Facebook Recovery Account – How to Recover Facebook Account
When your Facebook account is temporarily disabled by Facebook, it is because you have violated some of the policies of Facebook, at times, you might be given a warning before your account is disabled, while other times, it just gets disabled without warning, but nothing to worry about, we are going to show you how to recover Facebook account with some steps:
- Firstly connect your device to the internet and try logging in to your Facebook account
- You will receive a prompt that your account has been temporarily disabled and you should appeal.
- Click on appeal my disabled Facebook account
- You will be redirected to the page where you can enter your full Facebook username and a means of identification.
The following can be used as a means of identification
- Voters ID
- Tax ID
- Driver’s license
- Birth certificate
- Utility bill
- Health insurance
- Library card, and all other legal means of identification.
- After you have done the above correctly, wait for about 2 to 7 for your account to be reactivated, keep checking your email for any message on reactivation or try logging to your account, again and again, to see if it has been activated already.
TAKE NOTE: If you try logging in again and your account is still disabled, leave it like that and exercise patience, do not submit appeal more than once, it is against Facebook policies.
Hope this post is helpful? If yes use the comment box below for more inquires. And also ensure you share this post to others on Facebook. Thanks.