What is Facebook Verification? Do you own a Facebook page or profile and you want it to be verified? If yes then you have come to the right article for that. In this post, we are going to explain and share with you all that concern Facebook verification. So all you have to do is read through to the end of this post.
Getting your page verified on Facebook is very easy to do. But some people often find it difficult or don’t even know how to do it. If that is your problem then this article we help you out with it.
Social media like Facebook is a very wide platform with many users. There is lots of users who make use of fake accounts and pages to scam the general public. Facebook Verification helps to reduce that.
With Facebook Verification you can make your account an authentic and unique one. When you see a verified badge on any page of your profile it means it is a real page and the contents are original and can be trusted.
People make use of this verified badge to let the people accessing it know that it is an original and authentic page. Profile and pages that have these verified badges do not have fake content in them.
Verified Facebook accounts are mostly owned by companies, business brands, celebrities, public figures, and lots of others. You should also know that verified pages are the ones that are often searched for.
Facebook Verification ID
Facebook Verification ID is used by Facebook to help people confirm and secure their accounts. This ID is also used sometimes to get access to lost Facebook accounts.
So if you need to confirm your Facebook account you can make use of your Facebook ID.
There are lots of IDs that are accepted by Facebook. The major thing is that it should bear your name and photo on it.
Some of the IDs used by Facebook include a driver’s license, voter’s ID card, passport, marriage certificate, Tax identification card, visa, green card, birth certificate, credit card, library card, transit card, and lots more.
Facebook Verification Page
Facebook verification page is all about the page you can be able to verify your Facebook business page or public page. It is a very easy thing to do. But first, there are some requirements that you must first meet.
Listed below are the requirements needed before you can verify your Facebook page.
- Your account must be authentic and represented by a real person or it must be a registered business or entity.
- It has to be a notable page you have to be a notable person that is often searched for.
- Your account must also be complete and be always active. It has to have profile and cover photo with at least one post. It also must have an about section in it.
- Uniqueness is also one attribute your account must have. The presence of your page or profile must be well represented.
There you have it. These are the requirements for your page or profile to be verified. You should note that if your page or profile has misleading information or content it cannot be verified.
Facebook Login helps users to get access to their accounts. Once you are able to log in then you enjoy all the great features of Facebook like chatting, viewing of people’s profiles, video calling, and lots more.
To login to your account follow the steps below;
- Visit facebook.com.
- On the login page enter both your email or phone number and then your password.
- After entering these details click on “Log In”.
You can also use the Facebook app to login using the same process above. It is a very simple thing to do.
How to Verify your Facebook Account
If you are looking to verify your Facebook profile or page and don’t know how to do so then the step below will guide you through to verification process.
- To request a verification badge you have to fill out the form for it via this link https://web.facebook.com/help/contact/342509036134712.
- On the request from choosing the verification type whether is a page of the profile.
- Select the category for the page or profile.
- Enter the country name.
- Now select a photo of your ID and attached it to the form. Some of the IDs used include driver’s license, passport, voter’s card, and lots more.
- Enter a few sentences on why you want your page of profile to be verified.
- After filling out all the fields click on “Send”.
There you have it. That is how you can submit a request for account verification.
You should note that you are not to submit more than one request for one account. You will receive a notification from Facebook once your request has been reviewed.