Do you need a web browser that is fast with simple navigations? Perhaps you should have heard of the Google Chrome: Fast & Secure. Whether it is a mobile device or a desktop you are using, you can use the Google Chrome: Fast & Secure web browser. All you need to do is install the application on your device. Now Google Chrome is a fast, easy and secure web browser. It designed to bring you personalized news articles and quick links to your favorite sites. There is also an auto-translate feature. This feature is designed to automatically translate a site language to your language if it is a language you do not understand.
There are quite a lot of features on this web browser and trust me, you are going to love all of them. With Google Chrome: Fast & Secure you can browse fast while you type less. How is this possible you might ask? Well, as you search you can quickly choose from personalized search results that instantly appear. You also get to quickly fill forms with auto-fill. However you want to browse, whether it is private or not, it can be de with this browser. The Incognito browsing feature allows you to browse the internet without saving your history.
Google Chrome: Fast & Secure App
As stated earlier in this article, the Google Chrome browser is available for both mobile and desktop devices. In this section of my article, I will show you how to download the Google Chrome app for both your mobile and desktop device.
Google Chrome App for Mobile
Downloading the Google Chrome app for a mobile device is simple and fast.
- Boot the device you want to install the app on.
- Locate any app store on the device and launch it.
- Now you should see a search bar. Probably at the top of the screen or so. Tap on the search bar and search for “Google Chrome”.
- Tap on the Google Chrome app and then on the install or download button depending on your device.
After a few seconds, the app should have been successfully downloaded to your device and start installing.
Google Chrome for Desktop
Downloading Google Chrome for desktop devices could be difficult. However, I will list the steps to do so below.
- Boot the desktop device and get it connected to the internet.
- Launch any web browser on the desktop. It could be Firefox, internet explorer or opera mini.
- Search for Google Chrome on the browser search bar.
- From your search results, ta on the one that says “Google Chrome – The New Chrome & Most Secure Web …”. Alternatively, just use this link https://www.google.com/chrome/.
- Now tap on the “Download Chrome” button.
- From the popup, tap “Accept and Install”.
- Select the download folder for the app and tap on save.
After the app has been downloaded, you will need to set it up or install it before you can use it. To do so, double-tap on the app from your device download folder and follow the onscreen instructions.