Do you need a Google Classroom Review? Before making use of any service, you must know how it works before going further. And with this, we present to you the Google Classroom Review.
The Google Classroom is a free web service owned and developed by Google for use by schools, in order to create, distribute, and grade assignments in a paperless way. The main purpose of this service is to simplify the process of sharing files between the teacher and students. So, whether you are a teacher or a student, you will certainly need this. With this, let’s dive in, as you get to know how this service works.
Google Classroom Review
Google Classroom is an online service that helps to enhance and improve the learning experience in a physical classroom hall. It is one of the Google apps brought to you for the education suite, which works to enable a paperless form of learning in the classroom hall. This amazing service is a free collaboration app for both teachers and students. How does this work? Let’s check out.
How to Use Google Classroom
Still, on this Google Classroom Review, you will get to know how you can make use of this service. Using this service, the teacher gets to create an online classroom, tells the students to attend the online class, create, and give them assignments online! What else does it do? These learners and the teacher can even get to discuss the assignment within this online service. Not just that! The teacher gets to monitor the performance and progress of these students. To utilize this solution, schools are to create a free Google Apps for Education account.
Google Classroom Online
What else do you need to know? Teachers and students get extra features that do not belong to standard Google accounts. Take an example, teachers can make use of the “Forms” feature to add multiple choice answers and images to questions. The “Inbox by Gmail” tool also helps to host messages on this platform, which enables teachers and learners to find key updates and highlights. Teachers can organize class streams by adding subjects to the posts and learners and students can filter these streams to get hold of specific subjects.
This service is also helpful to parents. The teachers are able to share the performance of the students with their parents. These parents will then be able to keep track of the students’ work.
Overview of Google Classroom
In this part of this article of the Google Classroom Review, you will get to know the amazing features and benefits of this service. Let’s check out the benefits of this service.
- A big advantage for teachers
- Utilize Google’s technology expertise
- Advantage for students
In summary, this classroom service helps to connect tutors with their students, which makes it easy to create an online class, invite students, distribute work to do, and simplifies conversation between the teachers and students. Here, you can access all the documents in one place.
- Helps you access a paperless classroom
- For teachers, it helps to track the performance of students
- Saves time and money
- Easy to set up
- Real-time access to the products on the Google platform such as the Google Drive and Docs
- Collaboration and meeting with teachers and students even outside the physical classroom
Google Classroom Setup
If you are ready to begin with an amazing experience between tutors and their students, then you simply have to set it up and create an online class, invite your students, and begin!
- On your web browser, visit the official website on https://classroom.google.com/. Here, you will have to sign in using the Google Apps for Education account
- On the homepage, tap on the “+” sign at the top of the page
- From the small drop-down menu, tap on “Create Class”
- In the dialogue box, provide the name and section of the class
- To proceed further, tap on “Create”
This will take you further in the process.
Manage Google Classroom
This has to do with managing the class settings. Follow the steps below to begin.
- Visit the official website on https://classroom.google.com/ and sign in with the Google account
- On the screen, tap on the class settings
- Here, you can add the details that you need
- To return to the class streaming, tap on “Close”
Part of the Google for Education Apps
Google Classroom is part of the Google for Education suites, which include Gmail, Google calendar, sheets, drive, sites, hangouts, docs, and vault. However, this classroom service is available to educators/tutors only. Schools are able to get an email in their domains and the app is absolutely free for advertising. Lastly, it provides free support for the users of this service through tickets and email.