Do you know how to delete shared photos on Facebook messenger? If you don’t, then this is a good time for you to learn that. Shared photos on Facebook messenger can easily be deleted as well as downloaded. There are some ways in which you can do this.
But you have to know that before you can delete a photo you shared on Facebook messenger, you must have sent the photo and you must have a Facebook account. I mean that you cannot send a message on without actually having a Facebook account. This is one of the many reasons why I outlined how to open a Facebook account here.
Create New Facebook Account
A Facebook account is one of the many accounts that are free to create despite all the benefits. A Facebook account can be created by anyone and from anyone in the world. To create a Facebook account,
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Sign In To Facebook Messenger
To sign in to facebook messenger, you must install the app on your device. After installation,
- Find the app icon on your device and click it to launch messenger.
- When the app opens, a log in screen would be displayed. On the login screen, enter your email address, mobile number or username, and password.
- Finally, tap the “Log In” button on your device to log in.
Wait for a few seconds and you would be logged in to Facebook messenger.
How to Delete Shared Photos on Facebook Messenger
To delete a shared photo on Facebook messenger, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook messenger app on your device.
- Scroll to find the conversation you want to delete the photo from and click it to open.
- Scroll to find the photo you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the photo and a new menu would appear at the bottom of the screen if you use an iOS device and at the center of the screen if you use an android device.
- On the menu, you would see “Delete” or a trash can. Click on it for the photo to be deleted.
That’s it; the photo would now be deleted.