How to Turn On Facebook Dark Mode is very easy and simple, but also one of the questions been asked lately on the Facebook platform. Well, there are users that haven’t heard about the Facebook dark mode, so this will be an opportunity to tell those users about it. Now I will be showing you the steps on how to get your Facebook dark mode turn on. But first, let me start by explaining what the Facebook dark mode is all about.
How to Turn On Facebook Dark Mode
The Facebook dark mode is a feature in which users on Facebook can turn their Facebook theme or wallpaper to black or dark. Now with this feature your Facebook account will be very beautiful and attractive, you must check it out. It beautifies your Facebook homepage, news feed and also inbox. But before you can do this you must have a Facebook account. But before revealing to you how to get your new Facebook account, there are some details you must know.
Facebook Night Mode
Is the Facebook night mode the same with the Facebook dark mode? Well, the answer to this question is yes. The Facebook dark mode is the same as the Facebook night mode. Users often call the Facebook dark mode as Facebook night mode. These two things are actually the same but with different names, the real officially name fully known is the Facebook dark mode. But do you know that there are different Facebook dark modes? Well, I will explain why I said this and how you can access and make use of the Facebook dark mode.
Facebook Dark Mode
The Facebook dark mode can be found on the Facebook messenger app, Facebook website and also the Facebook app. Now there are different steps to turn on the dark mode on the Facebook app, messenger app, and the Facebook website. So I will be telling you how to enable the Facebook dark mode on the Facebook app, messenger app and also the Facebook website. But you must first of all be a Facebook user.
How to Create Facebook Account
For help or assistance when you want to create a Facebook account and you need no problems but guidelines on how to do so, just follow the steps below:
- Go to facebook.com.
- Now just click the “sign up” button.
- Once you have done that then simply enter all the details about yourself in the boxes displayed.
- Also then click the “sign up” button again below.
- After that, you must now confirm your account creation with the digits sent to you.
- Once you have confirmed your account then click “Continue” to access your account.
These are the steps for you to follow when you want to have a Facebook account.
Login on My Facebook
If you want to login to your Facebook account and you also need help with this process you should read the procedures below:
- As normal go to the Facebook website.
- After that then type in your login details.
- When you have done that just click the “login” or sign in” button.
Then you will immediately access your Facebook account.
Facebook App Night Mode
Here are the steps that you must follow when you want to turn on this feature on the Facebook app:
- Just open your Facebook app.
- After that just simply sign in.
- Also then tap on the menu icon (three horizontal dots) and tap on settings.
- Once you have done that also again tap the “General” and go to themes.
- With this, you will see a pop-up with a list of themes. From the pop-u just tap on “AMOLED”.
Once you follow all the steps above then you will turn on dark mode on your Facebook App.
Messenger App Dark Mode
Now for messenger app, you must follow the steps below:
- Open the messenger app.
- Now simply click your profile picture at the top.
- After that, you must toggle the button near the dark mode option in order to turn on the dark mode.
- With this, you have turned it on, but if you want to turn it off, you can toggle it again to turn it off.
These are the steps you must follow when you want to turn on dark mode on the messenger app.
Facebook Web Night Mode
if you want to turn on your dark mode on the Facebook website then there are some steps you must do. Now you can install the browser extension that is called Night Eye in order to enable a dark mode for the web or desktop version of the website. You can follow these steps to get the app or software on your chrome or browser extension.