Do you know you can go live on Facebook? Are you looking for how you can do a Live Video on Facebook? Do you want to share a Live Video on Facebook or do you want to delete a live video on Facebook? Well if yes then you have visited the right article.
Facebook Live is a feature of the Facebook social network that uses the camera on a computer or mobile device to broadcast real-time video to Facebook. Live broadcasters can decide who on Facebook can see their video and use this content to engage their audience during the moments and events that are important to them.
Live Video on Facebook
Marketers are getting so excited about Facebook live because it is a fun and fairly simple way for them to communicate their brand stories and build authentic relationships with fans and followers in real-time. Live streaming is all about connecting and interacting with your audience in real-time. It breaks down barriers and creates a connection that transcends traditional marketing limitations
How to Do Live Video on Facebook
The steps on how to do a Live Video on Facebook are listed below:
- Login to your Facebook account and click what’s on your mind at the top of your news feed.
- Then click Live Video.
- Write something about your live video.
- Click Go Live in the bottom left.
With these steps above you will be able to do a live video on Facebook.
How to Watch Live Video on Facebook
To watch Lives Videos on Facebook all you have to do is to go to your newsfeed, from your newsfeed click on Watch on the left. And then click Live below Watch on the left and you will be able to watch live videos on Facebook.
How to Download Live Video on Facebook
If you want to download your Live Video on Facebook you will have to follow these steps below:
- After your live stream has ended click your profile picture in the top left corner.
- Then click more, and click Videos.
- Click your videos then click the video you like to download from your video library.
- Click in the bottom right and then click Download video.
And your video will be downloaded successfully.
How to Share a Live Video on Facebook
To share a Live Video on Facebook you will have to follow these few steps below:
- Be sure you are signed in to the account associated with your Facebook Business Page.
- Find your video.
- Find videos in the sidebar.
- Click Share, click share to page.
Now you can share your Facebook live video on your own Facebook Business page.
How to Delete Live Video on Facebook
If you are having trouble finding the video you will like to delete, you can use your activity log to find it. The steps on how to delete Live Videos on Facebook are listed below:
- Go to the video you want to delete.
- Tap in the top right.
- Select delete video.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
With these steps, you will be able to delete Live Video on Facebook.