With the way things are going presently, it now seems to do things online such as businesses is the way to go. Now to begin this article I would love to ask you a question. Do you know what marketing on messenger is? Is it even possible to market on messenger? Well, I am going to be frank and straight with you on this one. Marketing on Messenger is the way to go and it is also very possible to market on messenger. If you don’t know about this or how to go about it, then you really need to read this article. In a bit I will tell you how possible it is to market on Facebook messenger and how you can market your business on the platform.
Marketing On Messenger
Marketing on Messenger is very much possible. Normally most users and non-users of the Facebook platform only know about Facebook marketing. They know about the Facebook advertising platform, Facebook business page, Facebook business manager account and other business aspects of Facebook. What they don’t know about is marketing on messenger or the huge business potentials the platform possesses.
Do you know that many people now prefer doing business with companies that they can message directly? Statistics even show that 61% of people in the UK have messaged businesses in the past three months. Also over 50% of people are likely to shop or make transactions with businesses that they can message directly. Other statistics all show that more than one in two persons prefers business messaging a better way to communicate.
Messenger a stand-alone app of Facebook is a fast-rising messaging platform, no doubt. And on this platform communication between friends, family and businesses are becoming very popular. With the messenger platform, you can easily chat or communicate with your clients and customers directly. If you still aren’t convinced about this platform for marketing, below are some other reasons why you should use this platform for marketing.
Ways To Use Facebook Messenger For Marketing
According to a survey recently conducted, more people now prefer using messaging apps to social media apps. Do you know what this means? This means that platforms like the Facebook messenger app is now gaining popularity among users and as an online marketer you should be excited about this. The Facebook IQ platform even conducted a study of its own regarding this issue on mobile messaging and found out about these;
- More than 50% of the persons they conducted the study with prefer shopping or doing business with platforms that they can manage directly.
- A whopping sixty-three percent admitted that their messaging with various businesses on the platform has increased over the past two years.
- Fifty-six percent prefer messaging a business than calling a business for customer service.
- 61% prefer personalized messages from businesses.
Convinced now? Well I will be telling you of other ways to use Facebook messenger for marketing purposes and they are;
- Deliver your content. Instead of having your clients or readers fill out a form to receive contents via email, try using Facebook messenger as it has already shown to be a better alternative.
- Make your customers get relevant t customers. You should try having a feature on messenger that will work in a similar way as the search feature. This will make your followers or clients get or pull contents to themselves. An example of a perfect tool to use or this purpose is a chatbot.
- Always engage your clients and customers during an event. Make sure you always send out reminders and other pieces of information about various events that people have signed up to.
These are some of the ways through which you can maximize the Facebook messenger [platform for marketing.
Facebook Messenger Ads | Facebook Advertising
One of the most effective means of marketing via the Facebook messenger platform is via Facebook messenger ads. Facebook messenger ads are like normal ads on the Facebook platform. But unlike other ad placements, this ad will take you to the messenger platform and open up a dialog box or conversation with a said business. To create a Facebook messenger ad, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook Messenger Ads on your device.
- On the ads creation page, select your ads objective and click on the continue tab.
- If you select a traffic, conversion or messages objective, complete the destination section. On the other hand, if you selected the app install objective, you can skip this step.
- If you select WhatsApp or messenger, a conversation will open when people click on the call to action button in the detailed view page.
- On the other hand if you select the website option, a messenger browser will open up to your website when people click on your call to action tab in the detailed view page.
- Lastly, if you select app, the app of your business will open when people click on your call to action in the detailed view.
- On the next step, select automatic placements or edit placements. With the automatic ads option, ads will be placed in places that will drive campaign results at a lower cost. Edit placement on the other hand is the complete opposite of this.
- Edit your audience, budget and schedule.
- Click on next and select your format.
- Click on your ad and then click on confirm to finish editing.
That’s it! You have just set up your Facebook messenger ads successfully.