The NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Scheme 2020 has announced to the general public about the 2020 scholarship which is now on. Any interested applicant from the Nigeria Tertiary Institution can apply for the scholarship scheme.
- The NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Scheme 2020
- NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Benefit
- The NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Eligibility
- NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Application Process
- Application Process for the NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship
NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Scheme 2020
This scholarship program was formed to establish students with no finical support to help them complete their education with ease. The NNPC/ADDAX scholarship has helped so many students acquire a better and sound education.
The last set of students that participated in the last scholarship scheme gave a good recommendation for the scholarship scheme. It helps to build students for a better tomorrow.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) was established on 1, April 1977. The corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and production transportation as well as marketing.
Addax Petroleum is a China petroleum company that was established in 1994. It is an international gas & oil production and exploration company mainly focused on the Middle East, the North Sea and Africa.
NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Benefit
Each eligible student will receive ₦100,000 annually throughout their year of study for University students.
While polytechnic students will be given same amount but it’s for 2 years
NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Eligibility
An applicant who wants to apply for the ADDAX scholarship program should check their eligibility status before they can apply. See list below:
- Candidates must be full-time undergraduate students in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions.
- Applicant must be 100 level students at the time of registration.
- OND students should note that the award will be for 2 years only
- International students must be residing in Nigeria and must be a student of any of the Nigeria Tertiary Institutions.
The NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Application Process
Candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship program should note that they will have to scan the follow documents listed below to enable the registration successful
- School ID Card
- ‘O’ Level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Passport photograph. It must be white background (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- JAMB Result
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
NOTE: Applicant should make sure they scan all documents required for the online application. Name every document according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during uploading. Candidates are to provide a valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
Application Process for the NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship
Applying for the scholarship program is as easy as you think but you just have to follow the steps below so you don’t make mistake when applying for the scholarship scheme.
- To register for the scholarship scheme you need a logo to the NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship portal.
- Click on the apply now tab.
- The applicant is to click on register now to create an account.
- Enter your email address to activate your account, as you receive a confirmation link through your email address.
- Go to your email address to confirm your registration and click on the link to take you back to the scholastic page.
- Candidates are to enter their registered email and password to upload their information.
- Applicants are to enter their personal information.
- National Identification Number if available.
- Education information.
- Candidates are to upload the required scanned documents.
- Upload the passport photograph with a white background.
- Click on apply now to submit information.
- An SMS will be sent to your email that confirms a successful registration.
- Return to www.sholarstical.ng, and enter your email and password to download your profile.
- Take the downloaded profile to your Head of Department to sign the document.
- Candidates are to scan and upload the signed profile because it will be used for verification.
NOTE: The applicant should ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Please view all documents after uploading to eliminate errors during uploading.