This article is going to contain all you need to know about PayPal Prepaid Master Card. PayPal is a commonly used option for quickly and efficiently transferring money online and is increasingly replacing paper options like checks and money orders. To be able to have access to this card know that you must have an account with PayPal.
PayPal Prepaid Master Card
PayPal Prepaid MasterCard is a PayPal branded prepaid debit card and like all debit cards, you will load funds into the card before using it. You can use the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard to shop, eat and drink anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Order your card online and once your information has been verified you will receive your card in the mail within seven to ten business days. You will then need to activate your card and verify your identity.
Note that if your account is frozen for any reason your online access to your prepaid card will also shut down.
Benefits and Features of PayPal Prepaid MasterCard
Here are some great benefits and features of PayPal Prepaid MasterCard.
- Make transfers from your account to your PayPal Prepaid MasterCard account.
- You can receive payback rewards and special offers.
- You can open an optional tiered rate savings account through The Bancorp Bank.
- With the, refer a friend program you and your friend could both receive twenty dollar credit.
- Manage your money on the go with the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard app.
These are just some few features and benefits that go with using the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard. Currently, the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard is only available for business accounts. It has a monthly fee attached to it.
How to Create a PayPal Account
To be able to start using the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard you have to own a PayPal account. Creating a PayPal account will not take up to ten minutes and you are done. When creating a PayPal account you will have to choose between opening a PayPal personal or business account. Since the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard is only available for a business you can create a business account for your PayPal account.
- Open the mobile app in your device or visit the website https://www,paypal.com/.
- Click on sign up for free or tap on sign up in the app.
- Enter a valid email address and create a super-strong password that you can easily remember.
- Fill out your personal details in the form and make sure they are your legal details.
- Enter your credit or debit card but you can skip it if you do not have them with you.
- Enter your bank account information. You can skip it but you must add a bank account if you would want to withdraw funds.
- You will be asked to apply for credit. Also, you can skip this option but if you want to apply, make sure to read the terms.
Click on no thanks to skip the option and you will be taken to your account summary.
How to Log in to your PayPal Account
Logging in to your PayPal account is quite easily done. You will have to log into your account to check your balance and other details pertaining to your account. If you have your details saved to your computer you will not need this process because you will be automatically logged in. You can use the website or app.
- Open the PayPal website paypal.com.
- Click on login and fill your email address.
- Enter your password and click on continue.
You will be redirected to your account summary. Please make sure if you use a public computer to log into your account to delete your details from the computer to avoid others from having access to your account.