Before we talk about how to Register New PayPal Account, let us first talk about PayPal. Many people have heard of the later but the thing is, do you know what it is? Do you know how to use it? Do you know when it was founded? Well, these are questions that we will be answering bit by bit in this article of mine. At the end of this article, you should be able to learn what PayPal is and how you can sign up for an account. PayPal is an American company that supports online money transfer. The platform does not just support online money transfers but it also serves as an electronic alternative to paper, checks and money orders.
Register New PayPal Account
PayPal was founded in December 1998 and it is headquartered in San Jose California United States. Now, most online marketplaces have a lot of items to sell and it uses PayPal as a payment method. Not only online marketplace uses PayPal as a payment method, other online platforms that require you to pay for services also use PayPal as a payment method. For short, PayPal can be described as a service that allows you to pay, send money and accept payments. You can also register your credit card or debit card with your PayPal account.
How to Register New PayPal Account
It is quite difficult for some people when it comes to signing up for a PayPal account. However, you can be guaranteed that the sign-up process can be done without ease.
- Go to the PayPal official website using the web address www.paypal.com with an internet connected device.
- Locate by the top right side of the screen the “Sign Up” button and tap on it.
- Select whether it is a business or personal account from the next page that pops up. I am going to use a personal account as an example here.
- Now you should be on the PayPal registration form. On this form, enter your legal first name, your legal second name, your email and the password you would like to use in creating the account.
- Confirm your password and tap on the next button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions afterward.
If all the steps above are followed correctly, you would be signed in your newly created PayPal account. You should remember to keep your password simple but difficult for others to guess. Now you know how to Register New PayPal Account.
PayPal Sign In
Signing in your PayPal account is simple. You can do it with any device that is connected to the internet. Follow the steps below to sign in your already existing PayPal account.
- Get a device connected to the internet and launch any web browser on the device.
- Using the search bar on the web browser seeks the PayPal official website using the web address www.paypal.com.
- Tap on the login button by the top right side of the screen and enter the email address or mobile number you used in signing up for the account.
- Tap on the Next button and you will be required to enter your account password. Enter your account password into the box provided on the screen and tap on the “Log In” button.
If the email address and password are entered correctly, you should be signed in your PayPal account.