Hey guys, do you want to send money to your friends and family, or do you want to request money from someone? I have got a great platform that you can use to make transactions online. This platform is known as Facebook pay, and I will be showing you how to Set up Facebook Pay so that you can make transactions online.
One thing you need to know when you want to Set up Facebook Pay is that it is easy to set up. Setting up FB pay requires no stress if you follow the laid down instructions on how to set it up. Setting up FB pay also requires you to have a FB account. This is because you can only Set up Facebook Pay through FB or Messenger.
What is Facebook Pay
Before setting up FB pay, one needs to find out what it is, so I will be giving you little details on what FB pay is. FB is an avenue by FB to make moving money online easier and secure. FB pay can also be used as a money-sending app to split bills with friends and even to buy things online.
FB pay runs on both FB Messenger and the FB app. On the FB app, you can use it to buy things from the FB marketplace, donate to the fundraisers you support, or buy games and event tickets. While on FB Messenger, one can use it to pay friends and families and it could be done through the computer or the phone.
Facebook pay is a great platform to use when you want to send money to your family or friends. What is required of you when you want to use FB pay is a debit card number.
How to Set Up Facebook Pay on Desktop
I will be showing you how you can set up FB pay using a desktop, all that is required of you is to follow the instructions below.
- Go to facebook.com.
- Then go to settings & privacy by clicking on the small arrow at the upper right side of your web browser.
- Next, tap on settings.
- Then tap on Facebook pay under the account settings header.
- In the payment methods box, tap on add payment method link.
- You need to choose if you want to add a PayPal account or credit/debit card.
- Then connect your PayPal account or enter your credit/debit card details.
- When you have added one, click save.
If you follow the instruction above, you will be able to set up Facebook pay from your desktop with no stress.
How to Set Up on Your Mobile Device
This section will show you how to set FB pay from your mobile device, you just have to follow the instructions below.
- Go to your FB app.
- On the right-hand side of your FB page, click on the three horizontal lines and tap on settings and privacy.
- Then click on settings.
- Tap on the FB pay option that is under the account settings header.
- Under the payment methods, tap on the option to add a new payment option.
- Enter your PayPal account login or enter your credit/debit card details. You have to choose one.
- When you have added a payment method, save the information and for it to show under payment methods.
This is how you can set up FB pay directly from your mobile device.