Translator in Facebook, most users do not know what the topic of this article is all about. If you are reading or seeing this for the first time you will be surprised that there is a translator function on Facebook. But after going through this article you will get to know or understand that Facebook has a translator. You may think that the word above to be an app because there is a translator app but that is not what I have here. What I have here is different from the translator app you know of. What is it all about, the word above is a feature on Facebook that helps change from one language to another.
Translator in Facebook – How the Translator Works
You know that not all Facebook users or people do speak or chat with English which is the general language that everybody normally speaks. Some users normally use their language to chat on Facebook, that is when you need the facebook translator. Like I said before that it helps to change from one language to another like Portuguese to English.
Where Can I Find the Facebook Translator
If you do not know about the facebook translator before, I bet you after reading this article you will know about it. The case now is how you can locate the facebook translator, that should not be a problem at all. I am looking forward to that in this article. The place you can find the facebook translator is when you click on the drop-down arrow or menu icon at the top of the screen if you are using facebook app. Click on the settings button. Scroll down and you will see language, click on it and you will find it.
How Can I Translate on Facebook
This function is very easy to use. You just need to follow the article above because the above article is an article that will direct you to where you can find the translator on facebook. After you found the translator, click on the language button and you will see “facebook language.” Click on the “Edit” button at the front of the facebook language. And find the language you want to translate to. That is all about a translator on facebook.
Steps to Sign Up on Facebook
You know that Facebook is an online platform and you are required to register for an account. This is because Facebook is an online platform just like other online social media. Here are what you need to do to register for an account.
- You have to access the Facebook platform on a web browser and visit www.facebook.com or open the Facebook app if you have it.
- The site will land you on the sign up of Facebook.
- Enter your surname and last name. The next thing is to type in your email address or mobile number.
- On the fourth box under the email address box, create a password.
- Access your date of birth month, date, and year.
- Choose your sex category and click sign up or create.
- After all of that, you need to verify the account. Facebook will send you a verification text to your email or message inbox.
- Copy the code from the email or message inbox and paste it into the confirmation or verification box.
- Then click verify or OK to get the account verified.
These are the steps that you need to create your Facebook account. And it is for free but you need to be connected to the internet.