Yahoo Email Login – How To Check My Yahoo Mail Inbox – A lot of questions has been asked bordering on ” How To Check My Yahoo Mail Inbox”. Just calm down, for we will show you here and now. You can open your mail inbox by using the desktop website or phone depending on your device just by clicking on the “Mail” section. Read Details Below.
Did you just created a new Yahoo mail account, and you are still asking how to check my mails yahoo inbox? Yahoo mail inbox and view its contents there-of is a very easy process. We are going to show you how you can open your Yahoo mail inbox and check your messages or perform other activities using the mobile app either the Android or iOS mobile app version.
Yahoo Email Login – How To Check Your Yahoomail Inbox Using Mobile App
→ From your phone menu, open the “Yahoo Mail” App.
→ Click Here To Download and install If you do not have this app,
→ Simply open the app and then continue.
→ Click on the “Sign” button
→ Type in your email address. (Make sure you type in your email address correctly).
→ Tap on the “Next” button just below the box for the email address.
→ After tapping on “Next”, you will see another box requiring your password.
→ Type in your Yahoo login Email Password in the space.
→ Now tap on “Sign In” – It is just immediately below the box area for password, just on the same page there.
→ This will automatically log or sign you into your email account, where you can now access your Yahoo mail inbox for messages.
→ Now go to your inbox section to check your mail.
How To Check My Yahoo Mail Inbox
In order to check your Yahoo mailbox;
→ Tap an email: This will open the particular email in question.
→ Tap the attachment: Tap on attachment to open it, if your email message contains an attachment.
→ Then you can download or share the attachment from the top right corner of your screen.
→ Tap on the exit icon to exit the attachment screen: To do this, tap on the “X” sign at the top left corner of the attachment. You can also access a few other options about the attachment. Such as;
- Tapping on the Horizontal dots below the attachment: This will give you a few other options like;
- Star this message – This will place the email message in your “Starred” folder.
- Mark as spam – Adds this email and its sender to your spam folder.
- Print or share – Displays options for sharing an email message such as sharing or sending your email as a message, printing the email, etc.
- Make as unread – Changes the opened email back to its unopened or unread status.
- Tap the trash can icon: This will move your email out of your inbox into the trash.
- Tap ” < Inbox”
- Tap on this icon ‘☰’: Through this icon, you can view your Yahoo Mail list of folders, such as Inbox, Unread, Starred, Drafts, Sent, Archive, Spam ,Trash, Categorizations (“People”, “Social”, “Travel”, “Shopping”, and “Finance”) Any custom folders you’ve made
- Tap on “Inbox” to return to your inbox. By this, you have opened your Yahoo mail and successfully reviewed your mailbox.
Hope this post is helpful? If yes use the comment box below for more inquires. And also ensure you share this post to others on Facebook. Thanks.